Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Holy Ghost and Revelation

“Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel”

"But sometimes there is no one like President Monson, no home teacher, no caring sister available to minister in time of need. In those situations I have come to find solace and direction from the Comforter, another role of the Holy Ghost"

While reading this I had to put it into practice. I came to read these talks when I was seeking some comfort and direction. In the middle of this talk I just got down and prayed (and prayed, and prayed) and I know that the Holy Ghost does offer comfort. Our saviour has given us that gift so that sometimes we don't feel quite so alone. A peace that we are doing the Lord's will is sometimes just what we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment